Thursday, August 5, 2010

Adventures on eBay

My silver is posted on eBay! My starting price is $480, which is the amount I would have gotten selling it for scrap plus eBay commission plus shipping.

A whopping 34 people have looked at it, and I have 4 “watchers”. I suspect it will be bought by a dealer who will then sell off the individual pieces. Don't care! Just want cash!

I also have 5 other far-less-interesting items I'm selling. Mostly old math text books and other textbooks, plus a pile of comic books.

'Tis the season when all good little homeschooling moms prepare for the upcoming school year, so 'tis the time to sell school supplies we're done with... I miss this window every year. But not this time!!

AND I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET PHOTOS FROM MY DIGITAL CAMERA INTO THE COMPUTER!! That oughta make the whole darn eBaying process work a whole lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment