Friday, June 25, 2010

The Symbol of My Decadence Revisited

Webkinz Black Lab DogTwo days ago I got an e-mail informing me that my Amazon payment of $72.56 was on its way! And that's not even counting my most recent sales.

Yesterday, I sold another Webkinz.

Today, I woke up to find that I'd sold that stupid Saxon disk for over $50.

And while I was handling that, I got an e-mail informing me that I had sold the Mozart set!! I'd had to drop the price significantly because another seller undercut me, but I still came out ahead $20. And I can now drop-kick the Symbol of My Decadence out of my house! Not to mention that stupid Saxon disk.

I love this! The more I sell, the more motivated I am to keep doing it. Last night some unopened View-Master disks caught my eye. Straight to Amazon!

It's like the world's biggest yard sale, with only those people who actually want your item bidding on it. Very exciting!

What really gets to me about this is that I am making actual money on stuff that is just sitting around, that we don't want anymore. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment