Monday, September 13, 2010

eBay Countdown

My Statue of Liberty auction closes in 48 minutes, and again there are no bids!

I tried to write eBay about this to ask how this could even happen. You are not supposed to be able to withdraw your bid! But I couldn't send the e-mail without having a specific person to complain about, and since the history now says “no bids”, there is no information about the person who placed and withdrew his bid. On this or any of the auctions where it happened. It's just bizarre!

But my diamond ring is back to having not merely one but two bids. This has been a bit of a roller coaster, this time around. I've never had anyone withdraw a bid before, let alone multiple people on multiple auction items.

43 minutes. 257 views. 14 watchers. Now let's just hope somebody out there does something more than watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment