Monday, September 6, 2010

TWENTY-THREE TWENTY-FOUR TWENTY-FIVE TWENTY-SIX TWENTY-SEVEN TWENTY-EIGHT TWENTY-NINE

And now, time for the monthly reckoning!!

I received a refund check from The Teaching Company for $149.95 for DVDs I returned. I can't even remember what they were about. Must have been important!

I got another $21.57 from selling something or other on Amazon.

And I took $500 out of Paypal from all of my ebay sales. In fact, I have been selling so much stuff on ebay, that I have around $300 sitting in my Paypal account, but I can only withdraw $500 per month. So that's a good start on next month!

That's a total of $671.52 PLUS the $33.97 I have left over from last month, for a grand total of $705.49. So that's...
(drum roll, please)...

TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE

with $5.49 left over towards THIRTY.

That plumbing business may well be a setback, but on the other hand, it turns out that Cathy didn't need new glasses this year. One way or another, it'll all work out. The plumbing/ceiling repair would have happened either way...

No comments:

Post a Comment