Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy September First!

It's September already!

My eBaying continues. Although, really, sometimes I'm not sure how I'll live without my silver Garfield coin or the four latest issues of Beckett's Online Fun magazine that Cathy doesn't want since it used to be Webkinz Magazine and then Plushie Pals and has now gotten too far afield.

Cathy's birthday is coming up, and I don't know what to get her. On the one hand, I've become seriously tightfisted. On the other hand, it is her birthday. On the third hand, everything she wants is unreleased video games! Sonic Colors, Sonic the Hedgehog IV, Scribblenauts, Pokemon Black and White...

Maryanne is easier to shop for. With college on the horizon, all she ever wants these days is cash.

Maryanne took the dog to the vet. $175. And then they wanted to schedule an appointment to have her teeth cleaned under general anesthesia for $365!! Now we know where they really aim to make their money. We decided that our dog's teeth could stay dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment